The Ten Decalogue of Life
Please read carefully and relate these 10 Decalogue with your life….you may enjoy more.
1) Heavy rains remind us of challenges in life. Never ask for a lighter rain. Just pray for a better umbrella. That is attitude.
2) When flood comes, fish eat ants & when flood recedes, ants eat fish.Only time matters. Just hold on, God gives opportunity to everyone!
3) Life is not about finding the right person, but creating the right relationship, it’s not how we care in the beginning, but how much we care till ending.
4) Some people always throw stones in your path. It depends on you what you make with them, Wall or Bridge? Remember you are the architect of your life.
5) Every problem has (n+1) solutions, where n is the number of solutions that you have tried and 1 is that you have not tried. That’s life.
6) It is not important to hold all the good cards in life. But it’s important how well you play with the cards which you hold.
7) Often when we lose all hope & think this is the end, God smiles from above and says, `Relax dear it’s just a bend. Not the end’. Have Faith and have a successful life.
8) When you are sad, try to cheer up just go to the mirror and say, `Damn I am really so cute` and you will overcome your sadness. But don’t make this a habit coz liars go to hell.
9) One of the basic differences between God and human is, God gives, gives and forgives. But human gets, gets, gets and forgets. Be thankful in life!
10) Only two types of persons are happy in this world. First is Mad and second is Child. Be Mad to achieve what you desire and be a Child to enjoy what you have achieved.
A crab was once running on sea shore n was admiring its beautiful footprints….suddenly a huge wave splashed n washed away the footprints…
The crab said to the wave: I considered u as one of my best friends; then what made u do this
The wave replied: A fisherman was following your footprints; that’s why I cleared off…..
“Relationships mean caring beyond imagination”
Value them & don’t doubt the intensions!!