We all love stories – to narrate and hear! Here are some short stories (really short), which will touch your hearts and you wouldn’t mind reading them again. They are stories of a thousand emotions packed in just a few words. Read, enjoy and share!
I hope these stories will make you feel like a piece of you was just found and lost, or the reverse.
Some of the shortest two line stories, with a beautiful meanings..
- “You ruined my career, I was supposed to be an executive director,” she thought to herself. The little angel held her finger tightly and she forgot everything; A mother was born.
- Those who had coins, enjoyed in the rain. Those who had notes, were busy looking for shelter.
- Man and God both met somewhere, both exclaimed “My creator”.
- He asked are you-“Hindu or Muslim” Response came.. I am hungry
- The fool didn’t know it was impossible.. So he did it.
- “Wrong number”, Said a familiar voice.
- What if God asks you after you die .. “So how was heaven??”
- “They told me that to make her fall in love I had to make her laugh. But every time she laughs, I am the one who falls in love.”
- We don’t make friends anymore, We add them.
- She was very excited today, after all the school was re-opening after a long summer break. Now, once again, she could start selling stationary at the traffic signal to feed her family.
- She, a renowned artist and a strict mother, often scolded her 6-year-old son for he could never draw a line straight. As he breathed slowly into the ventilator, she begged him to make one more crooked line on the ECG.
- “Don’t go out now. It’s not safe. You don’t know how cruel men are,” said the husband to his wife who was about to step out of the house. She smiled, looked at him with a swollen black eye – his gift to her from the night before and asked, “How much worse can they be?”
- After a series of bomb blasts, the Muslim guy was caught and beaten to a pulp by the police. He protested his innocence. But, they were relentless and every blow spilt blood all over his t-shirt that read: “I love India”.
- The hook in the door caught her sari and ripped it apart. She turned around and slapped the guy behind her. He couldn’t express his innocence; he had suffered for being mute.
- She was getting ready for a long, previous night study session for her graduate exam. And then there was a power cut. That did not matter – the Braille notes were already in her hands.
- They took his father, and only returned a flag.
- He couldn’t believe his eyes, he had just won the lottery and could now repay the loans he took from those who threatened him in the morning. As his eyes closed slowly, he wished he hadn’t taken poison an hour ago.
- “Born to rich parents, this boy is so lucky,” exclaimed the neighbours! Somewhere in heaven, three unborn sisters cried.
- “All my toys are yours,” read her brother’s death note
“The only goal in life is to be happy, genuinely, intensely and consistently , regardless of what it looks like to others.”
― Abhishek Shukla,