It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.
Your body is a temple, a gift from God. You will be blessed as you care for your body. When you are obedient to this simple law, you remain free from harmful addictions and have control over your life. You gain the blessings of a healthy body, an alert mind, and peaceful progress.
Awareness for healthy life is when we are able to realize what we are doing. We observe ourselves, noticing our reactions, actions, and choices as if we were a detached viewer. Awareness is the first step to change because we can’t make a change unless we are aware that one needs to be made in the first place. We can then begin understanding why we are doing what we are doing. Afterward, it becomes difficult not to change because we are no longer asleep to the truth behind our behaviors. We also begin to realize that, just as much as we are the root source behind the causes for our behaviors, we are also the originator for any changes that we want to happen.
TYPES OF PURIFICATIONS:
1. Body gets purified… by WATER & EXERCISE
2. Breath gets purified… by PRAANAAYAM
3. Mind gets purified… by MEDITATION
4. Intellect gets purified… by KNOWLEDGE
5. Memory gets purified… by MANAN & CHINTAN
6. Ego gets purified… by SEVA(SERVICE)
7. Self gets purified… by SILENCE (MAUN)
8. Food gets purified… by POSITIVE THOUGHTS WHILE COOKING & EATING
9. Wealth gets purified… by GIVING/DONATING
10. Feelings get purified… by LOVE
Our past and our present no longer have to dictate our future when we choose to be aware. We are then free to move beyond our old limits, make new choices, and take new actions. With awareness, our paths can’t help but wind us forward in our lives while paving the way for new experiences and new ways of being. It is through awareness that we can continue to consciously evolve.
Health is not valued till sickness comes.